Bidirectional DC Converter (B2C+)
- Bidirectional and Regenerative
- 2 quadrants and 4 quadrants configurations
- Clean grid current: THDi < 3% and PF > 0.98
- 13 models from 6.75kW to 160kW
- Parallelization of units to increase the power
- Voltage Range: up to 750/800V
- Serialization of units to increase voltage up to 1500V
- CV, CC, CP, CR modes
- Battery Testing (charge/discharge/cycling)
- Automated Test profiles (csv file)
- Battery Emulation (option)
- PV Panel Emulation (option)
- 3 channels / 1 channel / Multichannel / Bipolar
- Power Amplifier mode for PHIL applications
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface
- Modbus/Ethernet Open protocol, Labview drivers
- Multichannel mode (included in all models from 7.5 to 60)
- 30kHz Switching Frequency (only available for models 15, 20 and 30. Power is derated to 7.5, 7.5 and 10kW respectively)
- Isolation monitor / Anti-islanding monitor
- High Voltage (HV)
- RS485, RS232, CAN
- Battery Emulation, PV Panel Emulation
- Serialization / Parallelization
B2C+ is CINERGIA’s flexible solution for Regenerative and Bidirectional DC Test Platforms, a growing field of applications with multiple applications, among others, in Renewable Energy Sources, Energy Storage Systems, Batteries, Electrical Vehicles, Traction Converters and Charging Infrastructure.
Efficiency and Flexibility
B2C+ efficiently converts AC to DC and allows important energy and power savings, thanks to its Regenerative capability, Four different channel’s configuration, seven different operation modes, a comprehensive set of parameters, alarms and limits and an intuitive user interface provides this unit with the greatest flexibility, ready to match the specific needs of a test.
Regenerative Battery Testing
This function gives the user a fine control for an accurate and safe Battery Charging, Discharging and Cycling. Transitions can be triggered by voltage, current, time or ampere hour (Ah) while the Battery will be safely protected by the integrated over/under voltage and current protections.
High-Resolution and Dynamics
The fully-digital DSP-based control system is based on a 300kHz oversampling of the currents and voltages. This data is processed to provide high-resolution and low-noise measurements enabling the output cascaded PI Controllers to produce accurate outputs and fast transients.
All models integrate the electrical protections, terminal blocks, local touchscreen, analogue and digital I/O, local emergency stop push button as well as input&output emergency signals for the general interlock system. Interfacing remotely a unit is simple by using the Modbus Ethernet connection (open protocol), User interface Software and Labview drivers supplied.