Grid Emulator + Electronic Load (GE&EL+)
- Bidirectional and Regenerative Clean grid current: THDi < 3% and PF > 0.98
- 13 models from 6.75kW to 160kW
- Parallel operation of units to increase the power
- Voltage Range: up to 277Vrms (295Vrms with HV)
- AC Source, AC Load, Power Amplifier for PHIL, AC
- Generation of Worldwide electrical grids: 3-Phase / 1-Phase / Split Phase / Multichannel
- Independent phase configuration of: Voltage rms, Phase angle, Frequency and Harmonics
- Generation of disturbances: Harmonics, interharmonics, subharmonics, voltage dips, frequency variation, flicker
- Disturbance Generation Editor compatible with IEC, LVRT, SEMI-F47, CBEMA test standards
- Intuitive User Interface Software
- 30kHz Switching Frequency (only available for models 15, 20 and 30. Power is derated to 7.5, 7.5 and 10kW respectively)
- Isolation monitor / Anti-islanding monitor
- High Voltage (HV)
- High Frequency (360-900 Hz)
Cinergia's All-in-One AC Power Converters are programmable Voltage Source and Electronic Load combinations designed to support a wide range of regenerative AC power testing. Its versatility allows it to work as a Grid Emulator (GE) or an Electronic Load (EL). The high performance of this device makes it appropriate for most of the tests in the fields of Renewable Energies, Energy Store Systems and Power Hardware in the Loop..
The following capabilities are available in the GE/EL+ vAC Model:
can be used also in PHIL applications using power amplifier mode. Combines GE+ vAC and EL+ vAC/DC in one single unit. Operation modes: AC: CV, CC, CR and CP
Efficiency and Flexibility
GE/EL+ units efficiently convert AC to AC with Regenerative capability in either source or sink mode. The system has been specially designed to bring a high level of flexibility to testing featuring independent configuration of each output phase: magnitude, phase, frequency, harmonics, ramps, voltage dip rise/fall along with a comprehensive set of alarms and limits for EUT protection.
Precise control of harmonics based on resonant controllers is standard on All-Terrain models. The fundamental frequency is individually set on each phase and the user can control, for each phase, the multiple harmonics up to the 15th and one free harmonic to create sub/inter/high frequency harmonics up to the 50th.
High-Resolution and Dynamics
The fully-digital DSP-based control system is based on a 300kHz oversampling of the currents and voltages. This data is processed to provide high-resolution and low-noise measurements enabling the output cascaded PI Controllers to produce accurate outputs and fast transients.
All models integrate the electrical protections, terminal blocks, local touchscreen, analogue and digital I/O, local emergency stop push button as well as input&output emergency signals for the general interlock system. Interfacing remotely a unit is simple by using the Modbus Ethernet connection (open protocol), User interface Software and Labview drivers supplied.